Friday, February 14, 2014

Interviewing Janeth an expert on facial expressions

For this assignment I decided to interview my sister Janeth Cabrera. She is currently enrolling at College of the Redwoods.  Through this interview, we will be learning why Janeth is an expert at reading facial expressions.
Q: Why are you an expert in reading facial expressions?
A: I am an expert because I have studied the human body in college and that includes facial expressions.

Q: What courses did you take that made you an expert?
A: Well I took psychology, and sociology.

 Q:  Was it difficult to learn about reading faces?
A: Well I wouldn’t say difficult it was mostly interesting.

Q: How has this changed your life?
A: This changed my life because I can tell when people are lying to me.

Q: Do you think you know enough about reading facial expressions to teach others? Why or why not?
A: Well I think I could but I don’t think I would do it because I’m not good at teaching.   

Q: Thank you for your time.


As you just read, Janeth Cabrera is clearly an expert at reading facial expressions. 

3 comments:

  1. I didn't know you had a sister. Your interview was interesting. I think that there are some persons that really don't study anything to understand the facial expressions. It's pretty cool that she took those courses. Did she have to take them or she just was interested in it?
    Berenice S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how despite interviewing your sister, you still kept it formal at the end. I don't think I could stay serious while interviewing a relative. It's also pretty cool that she knows this topic well. Did that influence why you chose this as your blog topic?

    ReplyDelete
  3. She had to take them because they were required for her major.

    ReplyDelete