Friday, December 6, 2013

About this Blog

We all have face expressions, they are the way not only a human but also animals can express emotions without using a single word. Face expressions connect us all because you don't need a language to communicate, instead you let your own body speak for it's self. I chose to do my project on human face expressions because I find it very interesting to know what causes the human body to react like it does and it is also my concentration in art class. Throughout this project I would like to discover how to read face expressions and throughout my research inform viewers about how emotions connect to human face expressions.    

6 comments:

  1. Sounds intersting, will you be posting pictures of your art for the different expressions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice topic, I like how you wrote about how we can express our emotions with a facial expression and not only with words.
    Berenice S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way you describe how we don't need to talk we can use face expressions
    A.O

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this topic, super interesting. whats your most common facial expression? :)

    ReplyDelete