Thursday, December 12, 2013

Anger





When looking at an angry face, you will notice a different glare in the persons eyes. Eyebrows are the center of attention when reading an angry face because they are pulled down together forming V shaped wrinkles. The persons lips will be tense and appear more narrow than the usual or will create a square shape. This is caused because of tension or the grinding of teeth. Lastly, the nose will wrinkle up forming small wrinkles on the top of the nose.







5 comments:

  1. I thought that this was very true and everybody that I can think of makes this face when angry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the description, it is very true, and I have this expression on my face quite a bit. A lot of people ask me if I'm mad at them or don't like them because of this facial expression! I guess I'm just angry looking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your drawings are amazing! I love your topic and how well you show everything. These angry and flustered faces are very specific and show a lot of meaning and how the person is feeling. Good job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You are such a good artist! I am intrigued that you know so much about facial expressions and are willing to share your knowledge with all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are such a talented artist Xochitl! Your blog is so unique and interesting. These faces portray anger well.

    ReplyDelete